Join top state and federal energy policymakers, private sector leaders, and other change makers from around the country on February 8-11, 2022 in Washington, D.C. for the NASEO 2022 Energy Policy Outlook Conference, which will feature in-depth discussions of the critical investments needed for decarbonized, affordable, and resilient electricity, transportation, and buildings systems, as well as the latest developments from Congress and the Administration. Session highlights include:
- Policy Outlooks: Federal, State, and International Contexts and Drivers
- COP26 Debrief: The Future of Subnational Action and Collaboration
- Justice40 and High-Quality Job Creation
- FERC and State Energy Office Jurisdictional Coordination on Transmission
- Long Duration Energy Storage
- "Pen-to-Paper" Implementation Planning Breakouts
Important Notice: NASEO follows the strictest of local, state, and federal guidance related to COVID-19 and has added a "Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination" as a requirement to attend this in-person meeting. Additionally, masks are required for all NASEO Annual Meeting attendees.